ULTRASOFT SHEEPSKIN FROM PATAGONIA
Sheepskin 100% handcrafted. Big BKF Cozy ultrasoft sheepskin shearling. Generally used as a type of cushion which is luxurious and ultra comfortable you won't resist sitting on it; insulating in summer, cozy in winter, you will also want to put it on your head all year round.
- Small Length: 30 Inches / Width: 16 Inches
- Large Length: 34 Inches / Width: 20 Inches
1. Where are these sheepskin pelts from?
All are from Argentina, we work only vegetable tanned leather (environmental friendly).
2. What type of sheep are these and where do come they come from? Is it from a certain region of Argentina? Is this real sheepskin wool or faux?
The sheeps are from the South of Argentina, Chubut province (Patagonia). The sheep type is "Merino", the softest. Each single sheepskin is 100% Genuine Sheepskin directly from Patagonia, one side is soft, plush, dense sheepskin wool and the under side is natural leather.
- Vegetable Tanned
- Materials: Argentinian Wool, Sheepskin, Natural, Suede
- Genuine Natural Sheepskin
- The softest Argentinian Sheepskin from Patagonia
- Weight: 0,25 kg small / 0,45 kg large
This Natural Sheepskin Single Pelt Rug is perfect for decorating any space in your home. Features a wool height of 2-3 inches. It is small enough to use as a seat cover, floor rug or even as a throw over a couch or a Big BKF leather chair.
This sheepskin can be cleaned easily by washing machine.
More questions? Please go to FAQ's