POLO LEATHER COVERS FOR TRIPOLINA WOODEN FRAME
If you have an old Tripolina wooden frame and need a custom leather cover, we can craft it in Polo leather (6,4 mm thickness).
We can craft it in 6 different options, from the lighter natural leather (Polo Playa) to the darkest, The Polo Tanguero (black leather):
1) Polo Playa: Natural range marks, scars and wrinkles confirm the authenticity of the leather and enhance the natural beauty of this Playa leather and it's gradually darkens as it ages.
2) Polo Antique: light brown color with a yellow touch, specially designed to bring a vintage touch at home.
3) Polo London: the original brown color of the chair when it was first introduced in 1938 and perfect for matching with a light wood floor.
4) Polo Malbec: this leather looks more reddish and really argentinian like the actual Malbec wine.
5) Polo Habanero: Exactly as the truly cuban cigars color, it provide an opportunity to sit back and relax. Ideal for private study or to diversify your living room collection.
6) Polo Tanguero (black): Natural range marks, scars, and wrinkles confirm the authenticity of the leather and enhance the natural beauty of this Polo Tanguero leather, the ultimate in classic style and modern design. Sensual & elegant like the Tango dance is.
When we affirm that our Polo leather covers will last a lifetime, most people can't imagine a product that lasts a lifetime and even improves with age. But, at least with quality leather chairs, this is definitely the case, a result of a combination between 2 main advantages from our Argentinian leather.
1) Grass fed production. Argentina it's one of the larger producers of natural beef and leather in the World. Most of our beef production becomes form the Northwest of Buenos Aires, large extensions of flat lands and the adequate weather enable free-range farming and abundance. Moreover, cows do not require balanced feed, a crucial point in this matter, and consequently, cows provide a fibrous and elastic material which, after being industrialized, becomes a fine grain, flexible, soft, durable and resistant product.
2) Vegetable tanned leather: we use vegetable tannins from the trees located in the north of Argentina, that makes a deliciously scented product with woody and sweet notes.
The frame dimensions are like the original size:
Difference between Polo leather and Vaqueta leather.
Polo leather is almost double thicker than Vaqueta leather, 3,2 mm of thickness VS 2 mm. Polo leather is the same leather used to craft polo boots and saddles. Polo leather needs more time of using to mold and get the body shape. The more you use them, the softer the leather becomes.
More questions? Please go to FAQ's clicking here.