POLO LEATHER SAMPLES THAT CAN BE USED AS COASTERS
If you want to check the colors, touch and feel the leather before making a purchase, you can buy these 6 Polo leather samples that comes in a beautiful box and quickly shipped to your house. It will help you to make a decision and also could be used as coasters, this is the ideal shape for most standard coaster as it is large enough to hold most mugs and glasses.(size 3,94" or 10 cm). It's a gift that will be used and loved for a lifetime!
High quality vegetable tanned leather is used to craft this Polo covers, the same leather used to manufacture polo boots and saddles. The authenticity of the leather can be confirmed by the natural range marks, scars, and wrinkles and enhance the natural beauty of the Polo leather cover.
This listing is created to buy only the 6 Polo leather samples options.
Polo leather is double thicker than Vaqueta leather and we craft them in 6 different options, from the lighter natural leather (Polo Playa) to the darkest, The Polo Tanguero (black leather):
1) Polo Playa: Natural range marks, scars and wrinkles confirm the authenticity of the leather and enhance the natural beauty of this Playa leather and it's gradually darkens as it ages.
2) Polo Antique: light brown color with a yellow touch, specially designed to bring a vintage touch at home.
3) Polo London: the original brown color of the chair when it was first introduced in 1938 and perfect for matching with a light wood floor.
4) Polo Malbec: this leather looks more reddish and really argentinian like the actual Malbec wine.
5) Polo Habanero: Exactly as the truly cuban cigars color, it provide an opportunity to sit back and relax. Ideal for private study or to diversify your living room collection.
6) Polo Tanguero (black): Natural range marks, scars, and wrinkles confirm the authenticity of the leather and enhance the natural beauty of this Polo Tanguero leather, the ultimate in classic style and modern design. Sensual & elegant like the Tango dance is.
All our leather is 100% vegetable tanned and the surface of the leather is not modified. We use leather with a thickness of at least 3.2 mm and designed a double border, making the leather stronger, up to 6.4 mm thick. Since Argentinian cattle spend most of their life roaming the famous pampa grass plains, nature will leave marks and wrinkles, reflecting a natural product made from the best leather in the world, Argentinian.
We also craft custom Polo leather covers for your frame size. Please look at the pictures to see each different frame with the detailed dimensions or just print the image below and send us yours.
Difference between Polo leather and Vaqueta leather.
Let us explain about the difference between Polo leather and Vaqueta leather. We named Polo to the thickest leather, the most durable (you can pass on for generations) and Vaqueta our thinner leather, 3,2 mm of thickness VS 2 mm. Why Polo? Because it's the same leather used to craft polo boots and saddles. Polo leather needs more time of using to mold and get the body shape. The more you use them, the softer the leather becomes.
When we affirm that our Polo leather covers will last a lifetime, most people can't imagine a product that lasts a lifetime and even improves with age. But, at least with quality leather chairs, this is definitely the case, a result of a combination between 2 main advantages from our Argentinian leather.
1) Grass fed production. Argentina it's one of the larger producers of natural beef and leather in the World. Most of our beef production becomes form the Northwest of Buenos Aires, large extensions of flat lands and the adequate weather enable free-range farming and abundance. Moreover, cows do not require balanced feed, a crucial point in this matter, and consequently, cows provide a fibrous and elastic material which, after being industrialized, becomes a fine grain, flexible, soft, durable and resistant product.
2) Vegetable tanned leather: we use vegetable tannins from the trees located in the north of Argentina, that makes a deliciously scented product with woody and sweet notes.
Another difference are the borders and the stitches. When you see our Vaqueta leather cover is crafted making a rounded border and thin thread (but same strong to support 160 kg). Polo leather cover is made with flat edges and thicker thread, same used for sewing saddles. When we craft the Polo leather cover we make a border of 4 meters long and 3 cm wide that it's stitched and makes the cover even stronger, the result is 6,4 mm edge thickness.
More questions? Please go to FAQ's clicking here.