TRIPOLINA HABANERO LEATHER CHAIR
Tripolina wooden frame with high quality vegetable tanned leather is used to craft this Polo Habanero cover, exactly as the truly cuban cigars color.
Same leather used to manufacture Polo boots and saddles. Natural range marks, scars and wrinkles confirm the authenticity of the leather and enhance the natural beauty of the Polo Habanero leather cover.
Our Tripolina chair is 100% made by argentinian special wood from the Patagonia called lenga fueguina and high quality polo leather handmade dyed and hides environmentally-friendly vegetable-tanned from Argentina.
The frame wood becomes from a tree that contains special characteristcs in terms of flexibility and lightness, it's a tree from Patagonia that supports more than 200 km/h of wind force. Our artisans hand dyed the frames and you can select the wooden frame between 3 different colors all made in Patagonia lenga wood: oak, natural (virgin wood) or wengue (black).
100% handcrafted by hands of argentine artisans.
Collapsible ideal to ship anywhere in the world or carry with you on your flight home from Buenos Aires.
Folded up and inside carrying tote bag = 42 inches high (106 cm)
Weight of the chair + leather = 6.4 kg / 14 pounds
- MEASUREMENTS: 35,4"H x 26"W x 32"D // 90 cm H x 67 W x 81 D
- MATERIALS: Argentinian saddle leather + lenga fueguina wood + iron hinges
- 3 FRAME COLORS: Natural light wood, Oak wood and Wengue (brown and black, similar to a coffee bean) wood.
- ORIGIN: Buenos Aires, Argentina
- HANDMADE 100% BY OUR EXPERT ARTISANS: Comes with hand-numbered certificate
This chair comes with an environmental friendly bag that makes it easy to carry on adventures.
More questions? Please go to FAQ's